One of (if not the) most important weapons in the arsenal of a company’s online presence is brand recognition.
If you want your brand to be memorable, it needs to be recognisable. A consistent colour scheme or a logo that appears across all aspects of your company can aid this.
It can be tricky to make your brand as memorable as you’d like. Many people ask how they can stand out in the sea of brands that exist online.
Follow these tactics though, and you’ll be well on your way to creating an online brand that’s unforgettable.
- It’s All About You: If you want your brand to stand out online, a sure-fire way is putting your personality behind it. People respond more to people. If you include a picture of yourself your company will naturally seem friendlier and more human. And if possible infuse humour into your content. Humour sells.
- Keep It Real: Authenticity should come before originality. Regardless of how new your product is to the market, if you describe it and talk about it from the heart, people will respond to it. Passion creates passion.
- Communication, Communication, Communication: You must also engage with your audience (or your customers). If someone has a question, answer it. If someone comments, reply. If someone messages you, respond. It may seem awfully simple, but you’d be surprised how often people overlook the good simply interacting can do.
- Be Social, But Not too Social: Make social media accounts, you can make a large number to secure your name if you so wish, but I’d only recommend posting on a few. I’d say you should post on a small number (about 3) social media sites regularly, and choose which ones based on your target audience.
- Keep Your Target Firmly In Your Sights: Speaking of your target audience, you need to make sure you know who they are and where to find them. Consistency is vital. Not just consistency in target audience but visual consistency and content consistency. Try to post content on a schedule, so people know when to find it, and be consistent as to what your content is. You need to ensure that your online presence properly reflects your brand mission.
- Remember, This Is Business: Of course you still have to pay close attention to your conduct. As much as you want to be memorable, you don’t want to be remembered for the wrong reasons. Make sure only to post your best content; don’t post absolutely anything just to keep a consistent release schedule. As much as it’s become a cliché, it really is quality over quantity. You should address customer problems quickly and above all else, make sure to present yourself with a professional demeanour.
Following these guidelines should let you increase your brands memorability. Making your brand memorable online is an important step in building your business, and these tactics should allow you to make a lot of progress.
If you’re based in Doncaster, Hull, Lincoln or Scunthorpe and are interested in SEO Solutions get in touch for a free quote today.