7 Reasons why SEO is still your No.1
It’s halfway through 2017 and we’re still talking about SEO? Surely not! But with the holy grail for all companies still being to get to the top of the organic searches on Google, and then to stay there….well there’s really only one option isn’t there?! Really good SEO, tailored to your local business needs, from a company that understands you and what you want to achieve. DigitalOx Ltd is one of the UK’s premier SEO / website optimisation specialists, and we’re here to count down the top 7 reasons why SEO is still the most important thing you can do in your business.
- It may be Summer of 2017, but SEO still works – Yes, even today we can still guarantee that methodical SEO strategies – when implemented alongside strategies designed to optimise user experiences – will gain you higher positioning on the search engines and help you to achieve higher levels of organic traffic to your site.
- And It’s not going to stop working any time soon either – although search engines are undoubtedly continually evolving, SEO is not only going to still be relevant for the foreseeable future, it’s only going to gain in significance and importance. New search engine methods such as video or voice searches will heavily rely on keywords to conduct those searches – and so once again SEO’s relevance to the future is enhanced.
- Far more cost-effective than AdWords or PPC – Although good SEO does carry an ongoing monthly commitment, it’s nothing compared to the costs of going for Page 1 of Google via PPC. Your organic SEO continues to be the firm foundation of your Online presence, one which should be built on and maintained by monthly SEO activity.
- Search engine usage continues to rise – 80-90% of your potential customers will conduct an online search before placing their business. And if they can’t find you on Page 1 then they won’t be using you, as over 90% of internet searches conducted do not go beyond the first page. The core tenet of good SEO – get you to Page 1 and keep you there – has never been more important than right now.
- Mobile first opens up the Local SEO market – For the first time, we now have more users searching on mobile devices than on laptops or desktops. That’s opened up a whole world of new SEO opportunities – such as Local Search Engine Optimisation. Local SEO, as the name implies, is the art of getting you to the top of the searches in your local area: it’s perfect for Small / Medium businesses, and it’s a speciality of the team at DigitalOx Ltd!
- Content is still King – SEO is nothing without great content, and it’s important to know what Google values nowadays. With every update to its search algorithms, Google places increasing importance on Social Media indicators, such as blogs, content and profiles. Building up a portfolio of useful, unique and relevant content is something that takes time but it is worth investing the time in it, such is the importance Google places on these matters in its rankings. You can be an SEO King, or Queen, in Google’s eyes but remember: it takes time.
- And Finally, Your Competitors are still doing it and so should You – SEO is a constant, ongoing commitment to having your business found before your competitors’. If you’re not doing it, and one of your competitors is, you’re losing ground, losing customers, and losing money. And who of us has set up a company to deliberately lose money?! Here at DigitalOx we’ll help you find the right SEO package to earn you back what you’re spending on SEO by getting those customers in through your doors.
So in conclusion, SEO isn’t dead and buried; but if you’re not investing in it your business may as well be…..call the experts at DigitalOx Ltd for a free consultation. Your success is our business!