Business and personal reputations were in ruins as this online hate campaign gained momentum. It negatively impacted on personal lives and battered business revenues as this loss of online reputation started to take hold. Staff retention became a huge problem, after all who wants to work for a business with a tarnished reputation – warranted or not.
The few Online Reputation Management companies that were approached could not offer convincing solutions to stop or even kerb this digital attack. So after having nowhere to turn hours of research took place and with focused solution developed followed by trial and error, positive procedures and practices were created, which not only removed the negative content but also reduced its search engine positioning making it less damaging – overtime becoming almost impossible to find and giving a perpetual solution to the problem. Online reputations were rejuvenated and repaired but only after a two year experience where even the Police and solicitors were unable to help.
So having gained a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience, whilst being on the receiving end of an online reputation attack, we now use our own experience to assist both the commercial and private sector to defend against internet harassment, bullying or defamation. So be it proactive protection, repair or counter-measures our services provide a positive, long-term online growth and presence. We give so much more than other digital marketing focused agencies coupled with both offline and digital marketing solutions.
After our experiences, we’ve then gone on to successfully help many individuals and organisations and now expand our services to offer a complete Digital Marketing packages.
GoCardless is an online tool that makes it easy for customers to send payments and automatically converts foreign currency (meaning that no conversion is needed) making the whole process simple and easy for both the company and the client. GoCardless is a leading Direct Debit provider and processes over £5 billion in payments every year for over 50,000 organisations around the world! Direct Debit can be used to pay for regular payments of all types like business invoices, subscriptions, instalments and much more.
- Payments only need to be set up once! An online form would need to be completed which holds all your information so that you don’t have to remember it, unlike with a bank transfer, cash, cheque or card payment.
- Payment details will never need to be updated unless you change bank accounts. You won’t have to worry about updating your payment details if it is lost, stolen or expired.
- Paying through GoCardless means that you’ll know exactly how much you’re paying and when all payments are due to come out.
- GoCardless notifies you when a payment is going out in advance and gives you the chance to notify them of any issues with any transactions made.
- With Direct Debit all of your payments are protected. Payments in and around the UK are fully protected under the Direct Debit Guarantee, meaning you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund for any payments taken by error.
- You can choose to cancel the Direct Debit mandate at any time which immediately stops any future payments. This will of course affect the access to GoCardless’ services.
- GoCardless is accredited by ISO 27001 (a widely recognised and internationally accepted standard for information security) and is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services as an Authorised Payment Institution across the European Union.
PayPal is a fast and secure way to pay online and is another service where you don’t have to worry about converting foregin currency as it is also done automatically. Also, PayPal is secure and works hard to keep your financial information safe while retaining it so that you need not enter it every time you make a payment. It is free to create a PayPal account, so if you don’t want to pay by Direct Debit but want to quickly convert and transfer money, all you have to do is sign up and start making payments.
DigitalOx Ltd also accepts payments in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. Cryptocurrency is a good alternative to Direct Debit and PayPal as it generally comes with lower fees and is not exchanged so there is no need for added bank charges. Also, cryptocurrency makes fraud much harder as payments made with it cannot be reversed meaning that it is actually the safest option. Cryptocurrency also helps international trade by removing barriers and restrictions to trade, although now with the help of GoCardless this isn’t an issue in the first place.
DigitalOx Limited continues to lead the field in terms of our services offered both within our speciality of Online Reputation Management and within the Digital Marketing area in general. We’re also leading the way with our wide range of payment options for our Clients. There’s something to suit everybody by working with us at DigitalOx, and that’s something we’re extremely proud of.