Spent Criminal Record Removal UK

Are you still suffering from the consequences of a spent criminal record? We can help. If your conviction is now ‘spent’ and doesn’t appear under a basic DBS check (or similar) then we can assist in having it removed from the online search results.

Clear your online profile and get your life back on track.

  • Court orders
  • Young offenders
  • Fines
  • Disqualifications
  • Spent convictions
  • Any Conviction that isn't a Schedule 18


Ad Blockers may disable Submit button.

Have A Clear DBS? Fast Track Your Removal

How Criminal Records Can Affect You

Remove Criminal Conviction

Any conviction that is publicly available on the internet can have various implications for you, including:

  1. Your friends may find it and think less of you
  2. A spent conviction that isn’t removed can negatively affect your financial situation. 
  3. Any future employer doing online checks will most likely skip over you.

There are many circumstances where we can directly remove convictions from the search results so don’t fall into any of the above examples.

Let us help

We’ll be in touch within 24 hours.

Ad Blockers may disable Submit button.

Frequently Asked Questions

At a minimum, we require:

  • Your ID
  • Letter of Authority (we supply a form to sign upon payment)


There may be extra documentation required but we wont know this until we have submitted your requests.

Please check this non-exhaustive list of documents to see what may be requested from the website/search engine.

Depending on the circumstances, it can take up to 5 weeks from the day we submit the removal requests.

We will need:

  1. Conviction start date
  2. Conviction end date
  3. Clear Basic or Enhanced DBS Certificate
  4. A letter of authority allowing us to act on your behalf ( we will provide wording)
  5. Government form of ID
  6. Any paperwork regarding the conviction
  • A custodial sentence of over 2 years 6 months but not exceeding 4 years
  • A custodial sentence of over 6 months but not exceeding 2 years 6 months*
  • A custodial sentence of up to 6 months*
  • A sentence of service detention
  • Dismissal from Her Majesty’s Service
  • Fine
  • Community order or youth rehabilitation order
  • Driving endorsements
  • Driving disqualification
  • Simple caution, youth caution
  • Conditional caution, youth conditional caution
  • Compensation order
  • Absolute discharge
  • Relevant orders** (orders that impose a disqualification, disability, prohibition or other penalty)

If the conviction isn’t spent, then you are going to have to either get a court order for the removal or you will have to wait till it is spent.

If you have court paperwork confirming that the verdict was not guilty then we can remove any information that appears about the court case online.

Not exactly. Some countries may have some laws about removing spent convictions but the best way to find out is to get in touch so we can take a look.

Got a Clear DBS already?

Enter your information below:​