- We do all Online Reputation Management manually and avoid any automated software, to give you long-lasting results.
- All on-going services are on a 30 day rolling contract. Cancel anytime.
- We can remove all types of negative content ranging from newspaper links, forums posts, tweets, facebook posts to websites, pictures and videos. If it negative, we can remove it.
- Our solutions are organic and take effect swiftly.
- We have successfully restored online reputations for small business', large business', politicians and even celebrities. Non-disclosure agreements are available upon request.
We can remove or bury negative, harmful or malicious information about you or your Company from the internet’s major search results engines.
Depending on the facts of each individual case, we can make a legal request to Bing and Google search engine to remove specific links from your results altogether. As a legal take-down request is not guaranteed to be successful, we advise using this technique alongside our Online Reputation Management service.
To receive a completely free bespoke proposal about how we could assist you to clear, restore or repair your Online reputation; request a callback today using the form above. We’ll ask a few simple questions about your search terms, search engines used and countries to target and then conduct an exhaustive search to build you the most accurate tailored proposal possible. One of our experienced team of Online Reputation Mangers will be delighted to talk you through how we can Repair and Build Reputations Online; and we offer a Non-Disclosure Agreement on request, so don’t forget to ask us for one if you’d like that extra peace of mind about our services.
Our aim is to turn the public perception in your favour.
Online reputations are as important as credit ratings, so don’t lose control of how you’re seen on the world’s most public forum – an internet search engine. Our Reputation Management Services are designed to help in all instances, whether a large corporation or an individual.
As the internet is largely un-policed, and it’s anonymity affords its users a large measure of protection, we’re increasingly seeing that a large number of people are taking advantage by deliberately and maliciously posting negative or defamatory content and conducting Online hate campaigns. In such instances the authorities are usually reluctant to act, Courts are prohibitively expensive, and so the victim is left to suffer at the hands of the anonymous perpetrator. That’s where Online Reputation Management Specialists – such as us – step in.
To combat this modern day crime, our specialist Online Reputation Managers use search engine friendly (organic) techniques and methods that allow us, with time, to gain control over the returned internet search results. The aim is always to push the negatives lower down the search results, or to remove them entirely if possible. This Negative Content Suppression is achieved by a mixture of organic methods including legal removal requests to the major search engines, positive content creation and targeted positive content placement, so that gradually over time Google returns positive results and the negatives drop down or even disappear altogether. By doing this we are able to gradually rebuild or build reputations that have been damaged.
Let us help
Yes but only sometimes – we will contact the relevant Search Engine(s,) Registrar and Web Host in an attempt to have the negative content removed at source. A detailed report about the negative content, which also highlights the harm it is causing, can sometimes lead to their assistance and ultimately its deletion. In view of the recent EU ruling the likes of Google are having to consider removal requests for irrelevant, outdated or inappropriate online content, under the ‘Right to be Forgotten’ policy, so on occasion they will assist and remove the specified content from their servers. Unfortunately, this process can be very drawn out and is not massively successful as we cannot guarantee the bodies we reach out to will be sympathetic to our requests. Furthermore, it will not offer any protection against future online attacks so whilst the request(s) are being considered it is essential we gain control of the desired search term(s) and start to positively shape the way your are seen.
The time taken to fix any 1 online profile depends on what the problem is:
- A fake negative review just requires a legal takedown request to get removed which usually get a reply within 4 weeks
- A negative link at the bottom of your search results from wordpress.com (for example) could be pushed down within 3 months.
- A news article in the middle of the search result drastically increases time taken as not only do they never remove published news stories, legal takedowns only work if the news website in question actually breaks a law somehow such as defamation. Possibly fixed within 12 months.
We cover all aspects of online reputation management:
- Brand Reputation Management is designed to protect your current company brand or create an entire new company brand from scratch.
- Business Reputation Management is exclusively for small business’ with a turnover of less than £250k. We help repair and protect your online presence from ex-employees, competitors etc by, in essence, becoming your marketing team.
- Company Reputation Management is designed for companies with a turnover of £250k to £1m. In this turnover bracket, a company is usually trading within a couple of countries and needs reputation management to cover these search results.
- Corporate Reputation Management is designed for companies with a turnover of more than £1m per year. This service has a significant advantage over our Business package as we now cover multiple countries, languages and search engines. (google.fr, google.ae, google.pk for example)
- Personal Reputation Management is for individuals of any status (from car mechanic to politician).
The type of content we create and the websites we create vary wildly based on the service you take. There is not set price for any service as no 2 clients are the same so we have to price accordingly.
The cost of any reputation management case can vary wildly depending on the following factors:
- How many searches per month you get
- How many results your keyword returns
- Type of negative link
- Position of negative link
- How far down the negative wants pushing (page 2 or 3)
Rest assured, we dont give just one price and you have to live with it, we offer a tiered pricing system with varying estimates of time to completion so you can choose the time and budget that suits your needs. We even offer discounts for paying 6 months upfront.
Short answer; Yes. Long answer; this depends on the type of image and whether or not you own the rights to the image. If it is a personal image and you have lost access to the account and want it removed, we can certainly help. If you are a model and want something removed that you signed your rights away to, this may be tricky. With the introduction of GDPR, we always have something to reference when we try have content taken down so even if you think it cant be removed, we actually may still be successful.
Defamation is the publication or broadcast of any libellous or slanderous information that can be proven to be false, about an individual or business, published with the intent to harm a reputation. In 1996 The Defamation Act was passed here in UK law making it a crime to publish statements on the Internet including blogs, forums, websites, and social media alike.
Due to the digitally advanced age we now live in a new crime has been born. This often faceless crime can affect anybody, at any time and anywhere in the world often leaving Authorities powerless to act and the victim feeling alone, helpless, harassed and vulnerable. Sadly the internet seems to negatively empower some users giving them the belief that they can write anything about anybody whether it’s fact or fiction. In light of the increase in potentially libellous online cases, legal systems around the world have extended laws and regulations to include comments made on the internet; but where the perpetrator cannot be truly identified or if the information is deemed negative but lawful then they are powerless. Also, this course of action is not available to most as the result is not guaranteed and the cost can run into the tens of thousands of pounds. Defamation and libel have been around for generations, however the issue has ballooned by the misuse of Internet – often dressed up as merely the freedom of speech. Before, comments printed in a newspaper or broadcast on television or by radio were soon forgotten. However, those made online can remain for decades to come having a real long term affect. Often non-factual information that was posted in the heat of the moment, maybe out of spite or revenge, can haunt the victim for many years to come, in some cases damaging a business, personal relationships and lives in general – never underestimate the damage a poor online reputation can have.
As pursuing online defamation through the courts is not a real option, here at DigitalOx we have formulated a real solution to fix this problem giving the opportunity for both prevention and cure. In totally organic ways, favoured by search engines, we create and post online positive and neutral optimised articles which will soon appear under the affected search term whilst gaining control of the early and affected page(s) found online. On your behalf we may also initiate online repair strategies through the use of social networking websites, blogs, forums, and other types of online publication that we can use to our advantage. This saturation of the desired search term with our controlled, authoritative content will push the unwanted information from the front page(s) of a search engine(s) making it hard to find and in turn less harmful. This proven method can certainly help rebuild an online reputation and with our ongoing services we can also actively fend off any future online attacks giving you peace of mind and robust online protection.
We can help with almost anything online that can be classed as negative to you. These include:
- Social media comments
- Newspaper articles
- Comments by ex-employees/competitors
- Dedicated Facebook pages/groups
- Even outdated .gov websites
If you have an issue that doesn’t fall into the above then we can almost certainly still help. Call us on 0330 088 0988 to see how.
Sadly, there are hundreds or even millions of people with your name on Google. For this reason, removing a name from Google is impossible. HOWEVER, if what you actually want is for specific content found under a search of your name then yes we can help.